Cubitek HPTX ICE Features
- Solid - expertly crafted with extrusion aluminum, ICE Series has the lightness of aluminum with the durability and strength of steel.
- Cool - dissipating heat faster than steel built chassis, the ICE Series extrusion aluminum construction keeps your system cool. Additionally, the well-placed fans and efficient interior layout ensures optimal system temperatures.
- Quiet - thicker materials mean less vibration. Capitalizing on the strength of the extrusion aluminum build and anti-vibration design of the side panels, the ICE Series eliminates vibration-induced-noise with its solid form.
- Neat - looking sleek and professional thanks to its brushed extrusion aluminum build, the Ice Series keeps the interior neat and organized with its easy cable management.
- Anti-vibration PSU pads and air filter
- Easy access I/O
Cubitek HPTX ICE Specification
|Technical Specification||Cubitek HPTX ICE|
|Item Name||HPTX ICE|
|Color||Black with Aluminium Interior|
|Case Dimension (mm)||W 230 H 559 D 613|
|Carton Size (mm)||W 285 H 610 D 697|
|Net Weight (Kg)||8.9|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||10.5|
|M/B||Mini ITX ; Micro ATX ; ATX ; XL-ATX ; EATX ; HPTX|
|Drive Bay||5 x 5.25" Drive Bay (Exposed)
7 x 3.5" Drive Bay (Hidden) + 1 x Moveable HDD cage (2 x 3.5")
2 x 2.5" Drive Bay (Converted by one 3.5" drive bay)
|I/O Panel||2 x USB 3.0 L:850 (mm)
2 x USB 2.0 L:850 (mm)
1 x Audio L:950 (mm)
1 x Mic L:950 (mm)
|Cooling System||Front 200(mm) Fan ( Blue LED ) 3pin; L:500(mm) Inflow 57.76 CFM; 24.45 dBA
2 x Top 140(mm) Fan ( Blue LED ) 3pin; L:250(mm) Outflow 49.05 CFM; 21.35 dBA
Rear 120(mm) Fan ( Black ) 3pin; L:250(mm) Outflow 38.83 CFM; 17.34 dBA
Bottom 140(mm) Fan ( Optional )
|PSU||Standard ATX PSU (Max. 300(mm))|
|Maximum Compatibility||VGA: Max. 430(mm) long
CPU Cooler: Max. 180(mm) height