The HR-03 series started life early 2007 and is highly recommended by many computer hardware enthusiasts. It doesn’t matter if it’s the HR-03 R600 or the HR-03 GT, they are all able to bring out the best in your high end video card with unprecedented overclocking results by providing maximum cooling performance.
- 6 quality heatpipes for maximum amount of heat transfer to work with 120mm*25mm fan for best configuration to suit your needs (fan not included).
- Nickel-plated heatpipes to reduce oxidation effect, maintaining top performance for long term usage.
- Proprietary through holes on fins for efficient ventilation and proficient cooling.
- Heatpipes soldered to every heatsink fin to increase heat transfer efficiency.
- Includes the VRM heatsink with proprietary thru holes adapted from the High Riser Series for best heat dissipation.
- Sleek and stylish appearance.
- Dimension: L133 x W156 x H38 mm Weight: 410g
- Recommended Fan: 120 x 120 x 25mm fan
- Heat pipes: Six heat pipes Nickel Plated Base material: copper
Compatible Graphic Cards
- nVidia GTX280
- nVidia GTX260 (65mm)
- nVidia GTX285
- nVidia GTX260 (55mm) (VRM Heatsink not included)
Please Note: When installing on a GTX Series video card a 120mm fan must be used.
Thermalright’s FAQs on the HR-03 GTX can be found here.