Zalman's famous "super flower cooler" makes a surprise re-appearance for 2009. The original design has been updated, made lighter, slicker and with its best pricing ever. It is now a "one for all sockets" design, meaning the same cooler can be used on your Intel (775) or AMD (AM2/754/939/940) processor. As you would expect, the CNPS7000C operates virtually silently at its minimum fan speed setting, but yet offers excellent cooling. Its 92mm fan is completely enclosed in the heatsink fan arrangement, making the cooler easy to install.
It is available in two versions - the Cu version is made entirely from copper and gives best cooling albeit at an increased weight and cost. For those who prefer a lighter cooler (especially if the PC will be frequently transported), the AlCu version uses a mixture of aluminum and copper fins, and gives an excellent balance of cooling versus weight and price.
Zalman CNPS7000C-Cu and CNPS7000C-AlCu quiet PCU coolers
Zalman CNPS700C-Cu/AlCu CPU Cooler Features
- Big brand cooling but at a budget price
- 360 degree fin design is beautiful and effective
- Multi-socket compatible: Intel 775 and AMD AM2, 754 939 and 940
- 92mm dual ball-bearing fan for best airflow and minimal noise
- FANMATE2 variable fan speed controller included
- Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
- Pure copper (CNPS7000C-Cu) and pure copper and aluminum base (CNPS7000C-AlCu) materials ensure excellent heat dissipation.
- Compatible with single and dual core CPUs for Intel Socket 775 and AMD Sockets AM2/754/939/940.
- 92mm fan inside the heatsink maximizes airflow.
- Adjustable fan speed controller(FAN MATE 2) enables control of noise and fan performance.
Zalman CNPS700C-Cu/AlCu CPU Cooler Specification
|Zalman CNPS7000C-AlCu & CNPS7000C-Cu Cooler Specifications|
|CPU compatibility||Socket 775, AM2, 754, 939 and 940|
|Heatsink dimensions||109(L) x 107(W) x 63(H) mm|
|Base material||Pure Copper||Pure Copper & Pure Aluminum|
|Fan dimensions||92 x 92 x 25 mm|
|Rotational speed||1350 - 2400 RPM(2)|
|Acoustic noise level||17.0 - 24 dBA(3)|
|Fan bearing type||2-Ball|
|Fan Mate dimensions||70 (L) x 26 (H) x 26 (W) mm|
|Fan Mate weight||20g|
|Fan Mate output voltage||5 - 11 VDC|
|Fan Mate maximum fan wattage||6 W|
|Fan Mate cable length||800 mm|
- The maximum weight for a cooler is specified as 450g for Intel Socket 775 and AMD Socket AM2/754/939/940. Special care should be taken when moving a computer equipped with a cooler which exceeds the relevant weight limit. Zalman is not responsible for any damage that occur while moving a computer.
- The fan operates at 2,650rpm (27.5dBA±10%) if directly connected to the motherboard's power connector without the use of FAN MATE 2.
- Measured 1m distance away from source.
Zalman CNPS7000C-Cu Components
Zalman CNPS7000C-Cu and CNPS7000C-AlCu quiet PCU cooler components
Components for Intel Socket 775
Component for AMD Socket
Component for AMD Socket
1. The computer system may automatically shut down when booting the computer after the system monitoring program outputs a warning stating that the CPU fan is rotating slowly. In such a case, fully turn the Speed Control Knob in the clockwise direction before rebooting to disable the 'CPU Fan Detected' option in BIOS, or set the CPU fan's rotational speed to 1,350rpm or lower in the system monitoring program.
Note) Some motherboards fail to boot if the rotational speed of the CPU fan is below a certain rpm. However, booting can be possible even at low fan rpm if the BIOS settings are updated. For more information on updating the BIOS, please refer to the
website of the motherboard's manufacturer. There are motherboards which fail to detect the rpm while operating the cooler in Silent Mode, but this does not affect computing performance.
2. Excessive force exerted on the fan may damage the fan, resulting in damage to the system.
3. Zalman Tech Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damages resulting from CPU Overclocking.