Years of success with the noise reduction feature of the XRackPro2 server rack product line has led to the creation a brand new version of the XRackPro2 specifically for studios, home theater or other applications that do not require servers. The shorter depth of the new XRackPro2 rack will allow environments with limited space to use the Studio version.
XRackPro2 Studio is a solution for reducing noise of rackmount audio and video gear as well as computers, storage, back up, networking and other systems that have a small chassis depth. Although the XRackPro2 Studio was designed primarily for rackmount equipment, the height of the 12U XRackPro2 Studio equipment rack will allow some vertically standing non-rackmount equipment to fit inside the cabinet as well.
By reducing noise levels, the XRackPro2 Studio rack cabinet allows audio / video, computer, network and other equipment to be placed in areas that require low noise. Studios for post production editing of film, video and audio; television, cable and radio broadcasting or any other environment that requires low noise will benefit from the XRackPro2 noise reduction enclosure.
Designed, engineered and built in the USA
Studios have wanted to use our noise reducing rack for their equipment, but they found the original XRackPro2 server rack model to be a little too deep. The XRackPro2 Studio was developed to meet their needs and give them the benefit of quieter equipment.
XRackPro2 Studio Rack 12U Rackmount Noise Reduction Cabinet
- 12U Desk-height enclosure with positive ventilation
- Acoustically engineered to reduce noise by up to 80%
- Air filtration system with removable air filters
- 19"(48.2 cm) Standard EIA/NEMA rails
- 3 Ultra-Quiet Fans
- 4 Heavy-Duty Carpet-Safe Casters
- 4 fully adjustable mounting rails with U position labels
- 3 top and 3 bottom cable access knockouts
- 16 - 16 mm x 10/32 Cage Nuts and Screws for easy rack mounting
- Key-Lock Security on doors
- Quick-release rear door and lockable side panels
- Acoustically sealed doors and cable grommets
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Baked-Enamel finish
- Beautifully simple, seamless front door with clear glass
- All of the features of full-size racks, and more
- Ideal for Audio/Video creative environments
- Designed, Engineered and Built in the USA
Rackmount Enclosure Specification
|XRackPro2 Studio Rack Rackmount Noise Reduction Cabinet Specification|
|Color||Black or Gray|
|Tall||31.0" with Casters (78.7 cm)|
|Deep||27.0" (68.6 cm)|
|Wide||24.125" (61.3 cm)|
|Tall||12U (23.125", 58.7 cm)|
|Deep||24" (61.0 cm)|
|Wide||19" (Industry Standard Square Hole Rack, 48.2 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||175 pounds (79.5 kg)|
|Product Weight||145 pounds (65.7 kg)|
- Will quote shipping based on actual deliver to address and extra services if required.
- We shop carriers for best rate possible for our customers.
Extra services could include:
- Liftgate truck delivery if no loading dock or forklift available on site.
- Inside Delivery (White Glove service).
- Crating and packing material disposal.
Now Available in Custom Colors
XRackPro2 Racks are now available in a wide variety custom powder coated color options. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 877-205-2020 for pricing and ordering information.