The Enermax T.B. Silence range of quiet cooling fans have patented Twister Bearing Technology to give persistent low noise level and a longer life.
Enermax Twister Bearing Technology Quiet Cooling Fan Diagram.
- Magnetized steel ball
- Self-lubricating nano bearing
- Flexible magnets inside the rotor
Enermax T.B. Silence 80mm Quiet Cooling Fan Features
- Performance cooling with a low-noise profile
- Twister Bearing technology for longer lifetime and low noise
- Batwing blades provide up to 20% higher airflow
- Punched HALO frame for additional fresh air supply and effective reduction of air turbulences
- Detachable fan blades for easy cleaning
|Cooling Fan Specifications|
|Bearing Type||Twister Bearing|
|Frame||Carved Halo Frame|
|Air Flow (CFM)||27.94|
|Air Flow (m3/h)||47.47|
|Static Pressure (mm-H2O)||1.479|
|Minimal Noise (dBA)||15|
|Input Power (W)||1.8|
|Rated Voltage (V)||12|
|Accessory||4 x screw & 1 x 3 to 4 pin adaptor|
|Safety & EMC||TUV, UL, CE, ROHS, WEEE|
Note: Please wipe the fan blades softly with a microfiber cloth instead of rinsing the fan blades with water. Do not use alcohol or chemicals.