Sometimes it's useful to be able to easily install or remove a hard drive or SSD in a desktop PC. Rather than fiddle about with screws and cables, this useful caddy from Nofan allows one or two 2.5" drives to be put in or taken out with the push of a button. Each drive slides easily in and latches into place, with no cables or screws to worry about. The caddy fits into a standard 3.5" (floppy) bay and once installed, makes it very easy to change drives for different PC functions, or remove them for security/storage.
- Enables up to two SSD drives to be easily swapped in and out
- Fits into a standard 3.5" (floppy) drive bay
- Supports SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) drives
- Supplied with two SATA cables and four installation screws
- Each bay can be locked for security
- Excellent build quality (aluminum body)
- LED lights indicate power and drive activity
This aluminum quick-release caddy can be installed in a standard 3.5 inch (floppy drive) bay and will accommodate up to two 2.5 inch SATA drives providing an easy way to swap them in and out of the system.
|Form factor||Accommodates up to 2 x 2.5" SSD/HDD in a standard 3.5" drive bay|
|Power connector||Single standard SATA 15-pin plug|
|Cables included||2 x 60cm SATA data cables|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||146 x 101 x 25mm|
If you are a reseller or a system builder we offer special pricing on bulk orders of this product. Contact us at email@example.com or call Toll Free (877) 205-2020 for more information.