The new MUX-120 quiet CPU cooler comes with a backplate and a revised mounting bracket to provide a sturdy and easy installation. This new Thermalright cooler comes with a Thermalright X-silent 120mm low noise fan and extra fan clips should you choose to add another fan to your MUX-120 for extra cooling.
The MUX-120 design is similar to the Ultra 120-Extreme, but it weighs less yet cools with the high performance level found in all Thermalright heatsinks. Thermalright was careful to design the MUX-120 so as not to interfere with the memory slots or the VGA card as common with many of it's competitor's CPU coolers.
Thermalright MUX-120 CPU Cooler.
- Quiet and powerful cooling due to multiple heat pipes and large aluminum fin area.
- Support all Intel Socket 1156.
- Proprietary bent winglet design to minimize airflow resistance
- Four high quality 6mm heatpipes, strategically positioned to pick up the heat from the CPU.
- 48 pieces of aluminum fins, can be covered entirely by a 120mm fan to absorb all in-coming air flow.
- Includes one TR Ultra low noise X-Silent 120mm Fan (1200RPM 23dBA).
- Includes Chill Factor II thermal paste.
- Includes the new improved 1156 Mounting Hardware (Rev. 2).
- Light weight and easy installation.
Thermalright 120mm fan with sleeved wires.
|Thermalright MUX-120 CPU Heatpipe Heatsink Specifications|
|Dimension (W x H x D)||133 x 38 x 160mm|
|Weight||670g (including fan)|
|Fan Rated Speed||1200RPM|
|Noise Level||23.5 dBA|
|Air Flow||41.8 CFM|
|Compatibility||Core i5 750 / Core i7 860 / Core i7 870 (socket 1156 Processors)|
Installed Thermalright MUX-120 near silent CPU Cooler.