Streacom 120W nanoPSU and AC/DC adapter block
* In stock.
The NANO PSU 120 Watt power supply is a 100% silent fanless DC-DC solution. No fans, no noise, just power for small and silent PCs.
Designed to provide silent ATX power in impossibly small spaces, the Nano120 fits perfectly into all Streacom cases but can also be used as a silent PSU solution for any case.
Featuring 120 Watts of total power output, under and over-output power protection and short-circuit safety protection, it has connections for ATX 24-pin, SATA, IDE and 4-pin CPU power. The Nano120 PSU is the natural choice for any small form factor or quiet system. The Nano120 also fully complies with low power (LVDS, ERP/EUP) requirements and with 87%+ efficiency provides a good balance of size, performance, heat and power.
- Very small, can build ultra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures.
- Fits any motherboard equipped with 24pin ATX connector.
- 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Ideal for Intel processors as VIA C7/nano or AMD motherboards.
|Max Power Output||120 watts*|
|Input Power||12V DC, 10A|
|Output Connectors||1 x 24pin ATX, 2 x SATA, 1 x IDE, 1 x 4pin ATX12V CPU|
|Input Power Cable Length||400mm|
|PCB Dimensions (WxHxD)||54 x 24 x (33**) x 18mm **including ATX connector|
|Input Power Range||110-240V AC|
|Power Characteristics||12V @ 5.5A, 5V @ 5.5A, 3.3V @ 5.5A, -12V @ 0.2A, -5V @ 1.2A|
|AC Input Connector||IEC C14 (requires C13 cord)|
|Output Connector||5.5 x 2.5mm DC Jack DC cable length: 1.2M|
|External Dimensions (LxWxH)||168 x 71 x 38|
|Safety Certification||CE, FCC, UL, TUV, CCC|
|Safety Features||OPP, UPP, Short-circuit Protection, Compatible with Haswell C6 & C7 Power States|
* When choosing components ensure that total power requirement is not greater than 120W. Please check individual power component requirements and total all components used in the system.
If you are a reseller or a system builder we offer special pricing on bulk orders of this product. Contact us at email@example.com or call Toll Free (877) 205-2020 for more information.